BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blur~~

Woke up this morning n i found i overslept ad.. i faster made a wake up call for him n heard a JIA YOU from him, wad a sweet beginning of my day.. Now i have to turn my concentrate on him so that i can feel more pleasure here.. :)
Unfortunately, after i fin my bath n preparation, they all said the class is cancelled.. WTF.. so, i decided to post a lil thing here.. hehe.. Still.. my heart is sorrow bt i think it will over soon.. -.-
Yet.. its evening time n i feel damn damn boring.. oh my godness.. all my fren(closed fren) went home ad.. my roomate n dear jing mei both of them r rily PBSM(persatuan balik setiap minggu).. ACtually i am also la.. haha..
I sleep from 12noon to 3pm then wake up doin nothing but starring on the moniter.. damn damn boring life here.. Some of my fren brought a car here but they are not as playful as me, or mayb in the other word, they r ok with the life here.. So, they r less going out. Even they r going out, they wont ask me to bcoz i am not close wit them.. haih..
I dunno am i a sociable person or not.. Mayb i am a nerd, a not very approachable girl.. But think back me secondary life, I a,m actualy a very approachable n frenly gal. Why am i change into a very weird gal.. Am i thinking too muc or perasaan to muc??
Well, Liying say better hide up our own emotion. Isit true?? If its true then i will die soon..

3 comments:

said...

wei...

u make me wait ur blog wait until so long d..

haix...

finally u post somethings..
hehe...

no matter good things or bad things...
just write all into ur blog...
many people will look at ur blog...
no worry..
hehe

dont keep ur emotion...
release here...
atleast like that u wont feel hard..

Tiny said...

no.. i dunwan ppl read my blog de.. haih..

flyingkids said...

hey,twins,hide feeling nt suitable for ur personality la.and i knw it harms.so dun learn tiok my bad things.go and find ur own life and own way of doing and manage things.create ur own colourful life.dun alwiz listen to ppl.u shld hv ur own opinion oso.othrs opinion is juz for reference.